:)

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Hiding Under a Rock

That's where I've been! Like Patrick from SpongeBob...

Anyway, I'm coming out from under it now. It's been a few rough years since I last posted here. My family split up. I returned to full-time work in 2012 as a result. I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2013 sending jewelry and creative pursuits solidly to the back burner.

I am finally to a point where I feel able to start with a side gig again. I also realized that I can't neglect my obsession with miniatures any longer, so there are new inspirations!

Sometimes you have to go through hell and back, then repeat 2-3 times, but hang on! Don't lose hope!

Five tiny quartz points

I'm pretty psyched to get some items actually up for sale within a couple of weeks!

If you're an Origami Owl fan, I've signed up with them because ... miniatures! So click my link if you need your fix, and this chicky makes a little coin!

Thanks for visiting!







No comments:

Post a Comment