:)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rock Wear Gems Intro


Hi people:

This year I decided to start selling gemstone jewelry. I've always loved gemstones and fossils and love working with them, and it's a fabulous creative outlet for me; a natural progression that I'm curious as to why it didn't happen sooner. But this is the way these things go.

I enjoy the physical properties and metaphysical properties (ancient healing lore) of gemstones and will share these with you here, along with related ideas. 

I offer top quality customer service with strong attention to your satisfaction. Support entrepreneurs and small businesses to promote American self-reliance! 

Thank you for reading and for your support! 

Diane 




Clockwise from Top:

1. Howlite and Sterling Silver: Custom piece
2. Labradorite and Glass Bookmark: This is not finished yet - adding another dangle with more labradorite
3. Natural hematite chips (not manmade), lava, howlite & lampwork glass skull



No comments:

Post a Comment